Anti-Ageing Bible, The
Nature secret weapons against the ageing process
By Earl Mindell
Paperback: 282 pages
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Eat the right foods, herbs and supplements and you are likely not only to live longer, but to stay fit, healthy and youthful in body and mind throughout your life. The Anti-Ageing Bible, from the author of the best-selling The Vitamin Bible and The Food Medicine Bible, is your guide to nature’s secret arsenal of powerful deterrents against failing faculties and the degenerative diseases associated with old age. It includes:
* Advice on what to eat to protect you from signs of ageing and the illnesses that develop as people grow old — everything from arthritis and cancer to senility and wrinkles.
* The ‘Hot Hundred’ most potent anti-ageing foods, vitamins, herbs and mineral supplements, which you can buy in your usual food shops, health food shop or from herbal specialists.
* Tips to cater for the particular needs of men and women.
* Exercises that will keep you strong, supple and full of vigour.
* How to look good and stay that way — for as long as you live.
Don’t let growing old mean a downward spiral into increasing infirmity. Start fighting the ageing process now with these up-to-the-minute findings that will help you to enjoy a longer, healthier life.