Gourmet Vegetarian recipes
By Atma Jo Ann Levitt
Paperback: 448 pages
1 in stock (can be backordered)
From the world-famous Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Lenox, Massachusetts, here are over 300 delicious and healthful recipes for every meal, every course, and any occasion. The Kripalu Cookbook is essential reading for those seeking to widen the range of their culinary accomplishments and become better acquainted with the rewards of a vegetarian diet and the Kripalu principles of imparting love to the preparation of food. Every recipe has been adapted for home use.
—Michael Romano, author of The Union Square Cafe Cookbook
Here is just a sample of what you will find inside:
- Great tips for cooking quick and easy vegetarian meals.
- A special chapter of nutritious and tasty kid-pleasing recipes.
- A chapter featuring dozens of menus for complete vegetarian meals.
- Ideas for planning large parties for family and friends.
- An introduction to Indian cookery, including an entire chapter of delectable Indian dishes.
- A description of the health-giving benefits of a vegetarian lifestyle.
- A list of foods and equipment for a well-stocked vegetarian kitchen.